Sunday, October 6, 2013

Conifer Community Park, Conifer, Colorado

Miles and I ran away to the mountains and went to Conifer Community Park. It was a gorgeous day and a gorgeous park! There is so much more to the place then I saw, I stayed at the entrance with the dog park, so explore the website if you're looking into visiting.

There was plenty of parking with an information cabin right at the entrance. From what I saw there was a playground, field for sports that was fenced in, the trail for the dog park area, disc golf going up into the mountains, and a road to follow for camping and events that I did not explore.

Miles and I parked and followed the trail for a while. We ended up in the disc golf area and stopped for lunch. The trail was in great shape, there were trees everywhere, and we really enjoyed ourselves!

















It was a little hard to find. We came across it by accident trying to find another park that was across the street. That park was locked up so I just turned into Conifer Community Park instead. So for your convenience I found the address: 11369 S Foxton Road, Conifer, CO 80433

No comments:

Post a Comment