Monday, September 23, 2013

Pheasant Run Park, Aurora, Colorado



Today Miles and I went on a walk and explored a new park in the neighborhood across from us. It wasn't a far walk, so I was hoping for a fun place for us to go.

I'm sure people in the neighborhood love it. There's a pool, play area, and tennis courts. There's also a couple open grass areas and two picnic table areas. Don't let the list fool you, it's a small park for how much stuff is there.

I guess if you live close it would be worth going to, but for Miles and I, it's not really worth the walk.

Play area and part of the pool. Tennis courts are behind the pool from here. 

Today was a beautiful, fall day! Don't mistake a beautiful day for a beautiful park. 

Picnic table. 

If I lived in one of those houses I'm sure I'd have a few lunches right here. 




No comments:

Post a Comment